Apr 26, 2013

Get Lucky / Outfit


Ova stvar mi je odlična. Pravi ljetni hit!
Par fotkica od zadnjih par dana. 
Sunce piči, more zove... Ali more je varljivo. Potočala sam noge i mogu reći da je još uvijek ledeno iako se par optimista čak i kupalo dok sam ja jaukala koliko je hladno :)

-------------

This piece is great. A real summer hit!
Couple photos of the last few days.
Sun is getting warmer, sea is calling... But the sea is tricky. I dipped my legs and I can say that it's still freezing though few optimists even bathed while I moaned how cold is :)





majica/t-shirt - Bershka
hlače/pants - H&M
tenisice/sneakers - Converse
remen/belt - Takko
sunčane/sunnies - fake Ray Ban Wayfarer


I love my new H&M pants I bought at mid-sale!


Kupila sam ovaj prsten pred jedno 7 godina sebi na poklon. Od tada se ne razdvajam od njega i gotovo uvijek je na ruci!
-------------
I bought this ring 7 years ago as a gift to myself. Since then, I don't separate from it, and is almost all the time at my hand!

majica/t-shirt - Calliope
hlače/pants - H&M
balerinke/ballet flat shoes - no name
torba/bag - David Jones
ogrlica/necklace - gift
naušnice/earrings - Accessorize
prsten/ring - Fossil


Ciao belle! :*

No comments: