Jan 24, 2014

So many gifts I wanna die!

Here you can see gifts I recieved last couple of months. 
Cosmetics, jewelry, accessoires...
Love them all! :)

Lush Pudding Ball - Christmas gift
Boro Plus Antiseptic Cream - gift from India
Perfume Kasturi - gift from India


Inside the ball:
Luxury Lush Pud Ball with lavander scent
Mr Punch Soap
Gold Fun
Cinders Ball for Bath


Vans wallet/handbag - Christmas gift 

Intimissimi pyjama - Christmas gift

Big pashmina - gift from India

Star Wars Moleskine notes - gift from my bro
Box for all kinds of card - gift from my grandpa (really handy thing)



Miss Sixty ring




Swarovski Solitaire necklace - gift from friends for diploma


Ring - gift from my love for our anniversary 
- this was something I looked all summer in a window of one shop in Vis, I thought I would buy it but in the end of our vacation forget to get it... my love remembered and bought it the last day :)



Lotus bracelet - gift from my love for diploma

S.Oliver watch - gift from my mom



Ciao belle! :*



No comments: