Jan 4, 2014

New Years Eve / Outfit

Wish you all the best in this 2014.!
Hope this year will be better than previous years!
Hope you'll be sourrunded by those you love, family, friends, boyfriends and girlfriends...
Wish you many positive moments and days filled with laughter!

me and my love waiting for fireworks

5 different girls - 5 different styles




Happy New Year!!

Day after.... 
Still sleepy but blessed with great friends, wonderful sunny morning in Baška and view at my dream house :)



I wanted to wear something festive and crazy but also comfy since this was home party. So I combined red sweater I totally forgot it's in my wardrobe, new blue skirt with bit of shiny socks I was saving for this party night and lastly, blue shoes I bought last summer in H&M but never wear them. 
Blue + red + blue + shiny = party!
Skirt - Zara
Sweater - Morgan De Toi
Coat - Mango
Socks - Calzedonia
Shoes - H&M
Boots - Replay (here)
Necklace - Zara (here)
Scarf - Orsay (similar here)
Hat - Istanbul, Baazar



Ciao belle! :*


No comments: