Jan 18, 2014

Sale shopping!

Today I'm gonna show you what I bought on sales.
All these stuff I really do not need, I repeat - they were not necessary in my wardrobe..... but, but heeeey, I'm a girl - I need everything and more!!
Yeah, I have problems with two personalities when it comes to shopping. One yells "You don't need it! Don't even try to buy it or else..." and the other one says calmly "Go ahead, you know you want it or you'll regret later for not buying it!"
And usually the other voice wins... So this is result of my maniac shopping :)

Zara dress

Zara dress - can't wait for spring/summer

1. beige skirt - New Yorker
2. black "leather" skirt - New Yorker
3. black skirt Zara
4. black mini skirt - Zara

Zara skirt

Zara skirt

Zara skirt

New Yorker skirt

New Yorker skirt

H&M blazer

H&M blazer

Buried Clothes vintage blouse

 Buried Clothes vintage blouse

New Yorker sweatshirt

New Yorker kint-sweater

H&M sweater

Broadway NYC Fashion jeans and cardi

Broadway NYC Fashion sweatshirt
Mustang belt

H&M lingerie

Intimissimi lingerie

Look by Bipa - scarf, earrings, necklace, bracelet

Calzedonia socks :)



No name ankle boots


Do you like it? What you bought through this sale season?


Ciao belle! :*


No comments: